This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between SAP OData and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- SAP OData account
To connect your SAP OData account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the SAP OData app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to SAP OData window will pop up containing the API key and service URL fields:
- To get the credentials, log in to your SAP OData account. Click on the downward arrow next to your name on the top right-hand side corner. Click on Preferences. Under API Settings, click on Show API Key:
- Your API key will be displayed. Copy it:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to SAP OData window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your SAP OData account will get connected successfully.