This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between NAB and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- NAB account
To connect your NAB account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the NAB app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to NAB window will pop up containing the API key field:
- To get the credentials, log in to your NAB account. Click on the Getting Started option on the left-hand side panel of the screen and then select the API Key option. Scroll down to find the Production API Key. This is your API key. To get access to the production API key, send an email to email@example.com containing the details of intention, usage, and size of the API. Copy the API key:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to NAB window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your NAB account will get connected successfully.