This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Medium and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Medium account
To connect your Medium account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Medium app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Medium window will pop up containing the Integration token field:
- To get the credentials, log in to your Medium account. Click on the profile icon on the top right-hand side corner of the screen and then select the Settings option. Then from the left panel, select Integration tokens. On the text box saying Enter a description for your token, enter the description and click on Get integration token. Copy it:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to Medium window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Medium account will get connected successfully.