This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Intervals and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Intervals account
To connect your Intervals account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Intervals app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Intervals window will pop up containing the access token and password fields:
- To get the credentials, log in to your Intervals account. Click on your profile name in the right side corner. Click on My Account. Click on API access in the subheader menu bar. Click on the Generate Token button:
- Your access token will be displayed on the screen. Copy it:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to Intervals window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Intervals account will get connected successfully.