This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between GoCardless and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- GoCardless account
To connect your GoCardless account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the GoCardless app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to GoCardless window will pop up containing the access token field:
- To get the access token, log in to your GoCardless account. Click on Developers in the left side menu bar. Under access tokens, click on Create an access token button:
- Give a suitable name and scope, then click on Create access token:
- Your access token will be displayed on the screen. It is displayed only once, so make sure you copy it:
- Now paste the access token on the Connect to GoCardless window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your GoCardless account will get connected successfully.