This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Go Rest and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Go Rest account
To connect your Go Rest account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Go Rest app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Go Rest window will pop up containing the access token field:
- To get the access token, log in to your Go Rest account. Your access token will be displayed on the screen. Copy the access token:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the Connect to Go Rest window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Go Rest account will get connected successfully.