This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Freshteam and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Freshteam account
To connect your Freshteam account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Freshteam app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Freshteam window will pop up containing the API key and Domain name fields:
- To get the API key, Log in to your Freshteam account. Click on your profile icon on the top right corner of the screen and then select the API Key option:
- Check the CAPTCHA box to verify that you’re not a robot. The API key will be displayed on the screen:
- To get the domain name, log in to your Freshteam account. After you log in, the website’s URL will be displayed on the top URL bar of your web browser. The domain name is the name which is written before freshteam.com. E.g., If https://myname.freshteam.com/dashboard is displayed on the URL bar, then the domain name is myname.
- Now paste the copied credentials in the Connect to Freshteam window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Freshteam account will get connected successfully.