This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Fotomerchant and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- Fotomerchant account
To connect your Fotomerchant account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Fotomerchant app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Fotomerchant window will pop up containing the Token field:
- To get the Token, log into your Fotomerchant account. Click on the Need Help? button specified on the right side of the panel. Click on the Support Requests button under the Help Center section:
- Enter the Name, Surname, Subject, and Description under Create new ticket section. Click on the Next button under Create new ticket section. After creating a new ticket, wait for the token since the Bearer token is requested from a Fotomerchant staff member:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the Connect to Fotomerchant window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Fotomerchant account will get connected successfully.