This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Flowdock and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Flowdock account
To connect your Flowdock account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Flowdock app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Flowdock window will pop up containing the API token field:
- To get the API token, log into your Flowdock account. Click on your profile icon in the top left corner of the screen and select the Account option:
- Now, click on the API tokens option on the left panel of the screen. Your API token will be displayed under the Personal API token heading. Copy it:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the Connect to Flowdock window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Flowdock account will get connected successfully.