This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Firebase Cloud Firestore and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- Firebase Cloud Firestore account
- To connect your Firebase Cloud Firestore account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Firebase Cloud Firestore app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Firebase Cloud Firestore window will pop up containing the Service account details' fields:
- To get the service account details, visit your Firebase Cloud Firestore account. Select your project from the console. Now, click on the Settings icon on the left corner of the screen and then select the Project settings option. Click on the Service accounts option from the top panel of the screen. Scroll down to the bottom and click on the Generate new private key button. Click on the Generate Key button, and a JSON file will be generated and downloaded automatically with your details. Copy the details:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the Connect to Firebase Cloud Firestore window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Firebase Cloud Firestore account will get connected successfully.