This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between FetchRSS and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- FetchRSS account
To connect your FetchRSS account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the FetchRSS app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to FetchRSS window will pop up containing the API key field:
- To get the API key, log in to your FetchRSS account. Visit the API web page and click on the Request API key button:
- The API key will be displayed on the screen:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the Connect to FetchRSS window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your FetchRSS account will get connected successfully.