This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Expensify and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Expensify account
To connect your Expensify account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Expensify app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Expensify window will pop up containing the Partner user ID and Partner user secret fields:
- To get the partner user ID and partner user secret, log in to your Expensify account. Go to Integration Server Access. Click on click here to create credentials. Your credentials will be displayed on the screen:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the Connect to Expensify window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Expensify account will get connected successfully.