This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Open Gazettes South Africa and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Demo account
To connect your Open Gazettes South Africa account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Open Gazettes South Africa app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Open Gazettes South Africa window will pop up containing the API key field:
- To get the credentials, visit the Open Gazettes South Africa website. Click on the Sign in button on the top right-hand side corner of the screen to log in to your account. Click on the Settings option on the top panel on the screen. The API key will be displayed on the screen. Copy it:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to Open Gazettes South Africa window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Open Gazettes South Africa account will get connected successfully.