This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between MongoDB Atlas and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- MongoDB Atlas account
To connect your MongoDB Atlas account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the MongoDB Atlas app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to MongoDB Atlas window will pop up containing the public key and private key fields:
- To get the credentials, log in to your MongoDB Atlas account. Click on your organization option from the top left corner of the screen. Select the Access Manager option from the left panel of the screen and click on the API Keys option on the right side of the screen. Now, click on the Create API Key button:
- Fill in the details on the screen and click on the Next button:
- The public key and private key will be displayed on the screen. Copy and save it as it will only be displayed once:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to MongoDB Atlas window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your MongoDB Atlas account will get connected successfully.