This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Media Enhance by Dolby.io and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Dolby.io account
To connect your Media Enhance by Dolby.io account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Media Enhance by Dolby.io app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Media Enhance by Dolby.io window will pop up containing the API key field:
- To get the credentials, log in to your Dolby.io account. In the left-hand side menu bar, click on My First App > API Keys:
- Scroll down. Your API Key will be displayed on the screen under the Media Processing APIs heading. Copy it:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to Media Enhance by Dolby.io window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Media Enhance by Dolby.io account will get connected successfully.