This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Keboola and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- Keboola account
To connect your Keboola account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Keboola app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Keboola window will pop up containing the API token field:
- To get the credentials, log in to your Keboola account and click on the profile icon placed at the right corner of your screen. Then click on the Settings option. A new window will appear and then click on API Tokens:
- Click on the New Token button to generate your API token:
- Add the name that you want to assign to the API Token and add the validity period and click on the create button:
- Your API token will be displayed on the screen:
- Keep a copy of the new API Token as it won't be visible again. Note that you must verify your Keboola account to use your API Token.
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to Keboola window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Keboola account will get connected successfully.