This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Firebase Cloud Storage and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- Firebase Cloud Storage account
To connect your Firebase Cloud Storage account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Firebase Cloud Storage app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Firebase Cloud Storage window will pop up containing the Service account details and Bucket URL fields:
- To get the service account details, visit your Firebase Cloud Firestore console. Select your project from the console. Now, click on the Settings icon on the left corner of the screen and then select the Project settings option. Click on the Service accounts option from the top panel of the screen. Scroll down to the bottom and click on the Generate new private key button. Click on the Generate Key button, and a JSON file will be generated and downloaded automatically containing your details. Copy them:
- To get the Bucket URL, go to your Firebase Cloud Storage console. Select the project from the console. Select the Build option from the left-hand side panel of the screen. Now, click on the Storage option. A URL will be displayed on the screen. This is your bucket URL, copy it:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the Connect to Firebase Cloud Firestore window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Firebase Cloud Storage account will get connected successfully.