This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Google Translate Secondary and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Intermediate
Time required: 10 minutes
- Personal Gmail account
- A project in the Google cloud platform
- Accurate copy-pasting
To connect your Google Translate Secondary account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder and choose the Google Translate Secondary app from the Apps list under Simple Action. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Google Translate Secondary window will pop up containing the JSON key field:
- To get the JSON key, log into your Google Cloud Console account. Select an existing project or create a new one. Click the hamburger icon and select APIs & Services. Click on Library:
- Search Cloud Translation API and select the searched result:
- Click the ENABLE button to enable the Cloud Translation service. As soon as you do this, a pop-up window will appear. In this window, you need to click on the ENABLE BILLING button:
- If you don’t have a billing account, a window will pop up asking you to create it. Fill in the details and proceed. Again, click the hamburger icon and select IAM & Admin. Click on Service Accounts:
- Click on the CREATE SERVICE ACCOUNT button:
- Enter the necessary account details and click on DONE:
- Select your service account and click on KEYS on the top menu. Click on the ADD KEY button and select Create new key:
- Select JSON under the Key type tab and click on the CREATE button. A JSON file will be downloaded automatically.
- Open the JSON file in any editor:
- Now copy the private key generated and paste it into the respective input field of the Connect to Google Translate Secondary window and click on the Link account button:
- Your Google Translate account will get connected successfully.