This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between VoiceViet and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Medium
Time required: 5 minutes
- VoiceViet account
To connect your VoiceViet account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the VoiceViet app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to VoiceViet window will pop up containing the Access token field:
- To get the API key, visit the VoiceViet API sign up page and copy the cURL code specified under the Sign Up section:
- Then visit Run cURL Commands Online terminal. Paste the copied cURL code. Replace the dummy first name, last name, email and password with your appropriate first name, last name, email, and password. Click on the Run button specified on the screen to run the signup code:
- Now, visit the VoiceViet sign-in page and copy the cURL code specified under the Sign In section:
- Again visit Run cURL Commands Online terminal. Paste the copied data. Replace the dummy email and password with your appropriate email and password that you used while signing up in step 6. Click on the Run button specified on the screen to get access token and user ID. Copy the access token specified on the output screen on the right-hand side as token:
- Paste the token in the Connect to VoiceViet window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your VoiceViet account will get connected successfully.