This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Userstack and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Userstack account
To connect your Userstack account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Userstack app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Userstack window will pop up containing the API access key field:
- To get the API key, log in to your Userstack account. Your API access key will be displayed on the dashboard:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to Userstack window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Userstack account will get connected successfully.