This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between TomTom and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- TomTom account
To connect your TomTom account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the TomTom app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to TomTom window will pop up containing the API key field:
- To get the credentials, log in to your TomTom account. The API key will be displayed under the Keys tab. If you are a new user and just activated your TomTom account, click on the MY DASHBOARD button. You'll be redirected to the Keys tab on the left-hand side panel of the screen. A key is displayed on the screen. This is your required API key:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to TomTom window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your TomTom account will get connected successfully.