This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between TaxJar SmartCalcs and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- TaxJar SmartCalcs account
To connect your TaxJar SmartCalcs account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the TaxJar SmartCalcs app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to TaxJar SmartCalcs window will pop up containing the API key field:
- To get the credentials, log in to your TaxJar SmartCalcs account and click on the navigation bar placed at the top-right corner of your screen. Then, click on the Account option and select TaxJar API. Your Live Token and Sandbox Token will appear on the screen. The Live Token is the API token:
- Paste the token in the Connect to TaxJar SmartCalcs window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your TaxJar SmartCalcs account will get connected successfully.