This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Smartcat and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- Smartcat account
To connect your Smartcat account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Smartcat app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Smartcat window will pop up containing the account ID and API key fields:
- Note: While creating a Smartcat account, ensure you have selected either We’re a translation company or We’re a company with translation needs. The API key won’t be generated for a freelancer account.
- To get the credentials, log in to your Smartcat account. On the dashboard, click the Settings tab on the left-hand side panel and select API. Try clicking the up/down arrow sign beside your profile name if you are unable to see the Settings tab. Your account ID will be in front of you:
- Click the CREATE NEW KEY button on the same screen to get the API key:
- Give a name to the API key and click CONFIRM. The API key will get generated:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to Smartcat window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Smartcat account will get connected successfully.