This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Site-Shot and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Site-Shot account
To connect your Site-Shot account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Site-Shot app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Site-Shot window will pop up containing the access key field:
- To get the credentials, log in to your Site-Shot account. Click on Dashboard in the header menu. Scroll down. Your access key will be displayed on the screen as an API key. Copy it. An API call will be made to verify the given API key:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to Site-Shot window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Site-Shot account will get connected successfully.