This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between ServiceMonster and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- ServiceMonster account
To connect your ServiceMonster account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the ServiceMonster app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to ServiceMonster window will pop up containing the username and password fields:
- To get the credentials, log in to your ServiceMonster account. Click on Settings in the bottom left corner of the screen. Click on API Users in the bottom right corner of the screen:
- Click on +API User:
- Select Role from the list. Then click on Save:
- Your username and password will be displayed on the screen. Copy it:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to ServiceMonster window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your ServiceMonster account will get connected successfully.