This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Salesmate and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- Salesmate account
To connect your Salesmate account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Salesmate app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Salesmate window will pop up containing the session token and link name fields:
- To get the credentials, log in to your Salesmate account. Click on your profile icon on the top right corner of the screen and then select the Go to my account option. Click on the Access Key option on the bottom of the left panel of the screen. The Session Key / Session Token will be displayed on the screen. Copy it:
- The link name is displayed on the top URL bar of your browser. E.g., If https://dummy.salesmate.io/ is displayed on the URL bar, then the link name is dummy.salesmate.io.
- Paste the copied credentials on the Connect to Salesmate window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Salesmate account will get connected successfully.