This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between ScanDocFlow and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- ScanDocFlow account
To connect your ScanDocFlow account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the ScanDocFlow app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to ScanDocFlow window will pop up containing the access token field:
- To get the credentials, log in to your ScanDocFlow account. Click on the Api Keys option on the left-hand side panel of the screen. Click on the blue-colored plus button on the top left side of the screen, to generate a new API key:
- The new API key will be displayed, this is your access token. Copy it:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to ScanDocFlow window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your ScanDocFlow account will get connected successfully.