This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Roaring.io and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Roaring.io account
To connect your Roaring.io account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Roaring.io app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Roaring.io window will pop up containing the client ID and client secret fields:
- To get the credentials, log in to your Roaring.io account. Click on the profile icon in the top right corner. Click on Developer. Click on API keys. Click on the eye icon to view your client ID and client secret respectively. Copy the client ID and client secret:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to Demo window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Demo account will get connected successfully.