This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between ProofHub and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- ProofHub account
To connect your ProofHub account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the ProofHub app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to ProofHub window will pop up containing the URL and API key fields:
- To get the URL, log in to your ProofHub account. Click on the Manage drop-down in the left-hand side top corner. Click on the Custom Domain option. Your URL will be displayed on the screen under the Domain preference heading:
- To get the API key, click on your profile icon on the left-hand side top corner. Click on API access:
- Your API key will be displayed on the screen:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to ProofHub window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your ProofHub account will get connected successfully.