This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between PredictHQ and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- PredictHQ account
To connect your PredictHQ account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the PredictHQ app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to PredictHQ window will pop up containing the access token field:
- To get the credentials, log in to your PredictHQ account. Click on API Clients on the left side of the panel under API Tools:
- Click on the New Client button under the API Clients section. Enter the name and description under the New Client section. Click on the SAVE CLIENT button under the New Client section:
- Copy the client secret specified on the screen. Click on Create an access token specified on the screen:
- Enter the description under the New Access Token section. Paste the client secret. Click on the Create new token button:
- Copy the access token under the Creating access token section by clicking on the Copy button:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to PredictHQ window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your PredictHQ account will get connected successfully.