This article demonstrates how to establish a connection of Prisync with Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Prisync account
- Products in your Prisync account
How to establish a connection with Prisync
To connect your Prisync account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder and click the Simple Action button under the Steps section. Choose the Prisync app from the Apps list.
- Choose an action of your choice. There are no triggers for Prisync.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a connection.
- The Connect to Prisync window will pop-up asking you to enter the API key and API token:
- You'll get the API key and API token on a single window of your Prisync account. To get them, log in to your Prisync account. Now, click the profile icon located at the top-right corner of your screen. Then, click the Settings option from the drop-down menu:
- You'll be taken to the informative tabs of the user. Switch to the API Access Details tab. You'll get the API Key and API Token of your account:
- Now, click the Copy to clipboard icon to copy these credentials. Then, paste them into the respective fields of the Connect to Prisync window: :
- Once done, click the Link account button. Your Prisync account will get connected successfully.