This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between ShipEngine and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- ShipEngine sandbox account
To connect your ShipEngine account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder and choose the ShipEngine app from the App drop-down field under the Steps section.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to ShipEngine window will pop up containing the API key field:
- To get the API key, log in to your ShipEngine sandbox account. On the dashboard, click the Sandbox tab. Click the Create New Key button under the Sandbox API Keys section:
- The API key will get generated. Copy it and paste it in the API key field of the Connect to ShipEngine window:
- Click the Link account button. Your ShipEngine sandbox account will get connected successfully.