This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Leegality and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Leegality account: Sandbox or production as per your choice to connect
To connect your Leegality account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder and choose the Leegality app from the App drop-down field under the Steps section.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Leegality window will pop up containing the Auth token and Environment fields:
- Now, log in to your Leegality account. You can log in to the sandbox or production environment of Leegality as per your convenience. I have logged in to the Leegality production environment:
- Navigate to ACCOUNT > Settings and click the Generate button under the API section:
- The auth token will get generated. Copy it and paste it in the Auth token field of the Connect to Leegality account.
- Choose the environment in the Environment drop-down field of your Leegality account in which you have logged in, which is Production in our case:
- Now click the Link account button. Your Leegality account will get connected successfully.