This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Auth0 Management API and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- Auth0 Management API account
- Application created
To connect your Auth0 Management API account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder and choose the Auth0 Management API app from the App drop-down field under the Steps section.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Auth0 Management API window will pop up containing the Client ID, Client secret, and Audience URL fields:
- You'll get all the required credentials on the same window. To get them, log in to your Auth0 Management API account. You can either use any of your Google accounts or registered email address and password to sign in.
- On the dashboard, click the Applications tab on the left-hand side panel and click the CREATE APPLICATION button:
- Name the application, select the Machine to Machine Applications option, and click the CREATE button:
- Select the pre-configured Auth0 Management API, select all the scopes and click the AUTHORIZE button:
- You'll be redirected to the Quick Start page of your app created. The Quick Start page contains Client ID at the top and Client secret and audience URL in the curl response as highlighted:
- Ensure to paste the audience URL up to the .com domain. For example, if your URL is https://dev-kdk8wyos.us.auth0.com/api/v2/, then specify https://dev-kdk8wyos.us.auth0.com:
- Click the Link account button. Your Auth0 Management API account will get connected successfully.