This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between COVID-19 INDIA API and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- RapidAPI account
To connect your COVID-19 INDIA API with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder and choose the COVID-19 INDIA API from the App drop-down field under the Steps section.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a connection.
- The Connect to COVID-19 INDIA window will pop-up asking you to enter the API key of your COVID-19 INDIA API:
- To get the API key, log in to your RapidAPI account. You can log in using, Facebook or any of your Google accounts.
- Then, search for the COVID-19 INDIA API page in the search bar. Select the API page highlighted:
- Visit the Code Snippets section on the COVID-19 INDIA page. You'll get the API key labeled as x-rapidapi-key under the req.headers script:
- Copy this key and paste it in the API key field of the Connect to COVID-19 INDIA window:
- Click the Link account button. The COVID-19 INDIA API will get connected successfully.