This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Paperform and Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Paperform account
To connect your Paperform account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder and choose the Paperform app from the App drop-down field under the Trigger section.
- Choose a trigger of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a connection.
- The Connect to Paperform window will pop-up asking you to enter the Access token of your Paperform account:
- To get the access token, log in to your Paperform account. Now, click the account profile image and select the Account Settings option from the drop-down menu:
- Now click the Developers tab on the left-hand side panel. You'll get a list of access tokens if you have created earlier. If not, click the Create Access Token button:
- Specify a name for the access token and click the Save Token button:
- The access token will get generated. Click the Copy button and paste it in the Access token field of the Connect to Paperform window:
- Click the Link account button. Your Paperform account will get connected successfully.