This article demonstrates how to establish a connection of MailerLite with Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- MailerLite account
To connect your MailerLite account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder and choose the MailerLite app from the App drop-down field under the Trigger or Steps section.
- Choose a trigger or action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a connection.
- The Connect to MailerLite window will pop-up asking you to enter the API key of your MailerLite account:
- To get the API key, log in to your MailerLite account. You'll be taken to your dashboard. Click the profile icon located on the top right-hand side corner of the screen and select the Integrations option from the drop-down menu:
- In the Integrations window, the very first option you'll see is Developer API. Click on it:
- The API key of your MailerLite account will be in front of you:
- Copy the key and paste it in the Connect to MailerLite window of Quickwork Journey Builder:
- Click the Link account button. Your MailerLite account will get connected successfully.
Note: The Developer API window contains IDs of the groups created in MailerLite. Use those IDs while configuring MailerLite actions in Quickwork Journey Builder.