This article demonstrates how to establish a connection of URL Shortener by YOURLS with Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- URL Shortener by YOURLS account
To connect your URL Shortener by YOURLS account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder and choose the URL Shortener by YOURLS app from the App drop-down field under the Steps section.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a connection.
- The Connect to URL Shortener by YOURLS window will pop-up asking you to enter the Username and Password of your URL Shortener by YOURLS account:
- The username and password required are the ones that you use to access your URL Shortener by YOURLS account. Enter those credentials in the pop-up window in the Journey Builder:
- Once all the required inputs have been specified, click on Link account. Your URL Shortener by YOURLS account will get connected successfully.
NOTE: To use URL Shortner by YOURLS, you need to download the source code and then upload it on a cloud server such as AWS or Google Cloud to deploy.