This article demonstrates how to establish a connection of HTML/CSS to Image (HCTI) API with Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- HCTI API account
To connect your HTML/CSS to Image (HCTI) API account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder and choose the HTML/CSS to Image (HCTI) API app from the App drop-down field under the Steps section.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a connection.
- The Connect to HTML/CSS to Image (HCTI) API window will pop-up asking you to enter the User ID and API Key of your HTML/CSS to Image (HCTI) API account:
- To get these details, log in to your HCTI API account. If you don't already have one, visit https://htmlcsstoimage.com/ and click on Get Started on the home page:
- Sign up by entering a valid email address and set a password. You will receive a verification email for your account. Click on the link in the email and verify your account:
- After verifying your account by clicking on the link in the email, open the dashboard of your HCTI API account. You will see your user ID and password. Copy them to use them in the Journey Builder:
- Paste the User ID and API Key in the respective fields in the pop-up window in the Journey Builder:
- Once all the required inputs have been specified, click on Link account. Your HTML/CSS to Image (HCTI) API account will get connected successfully.