This article demonstrates how to establish a connection of Magento with Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Magento account
How to establish a connection with Magento
To connect your Magento account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder and choose the Magento app from the App drop-down field under the Trigger or Steps section.
- Choose a trigger or action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a connection.
- The Connect to Magento window will pop-up asking you to enter the Full Domain, Admin Username, Admin Password and the Store Code of your Magento account:
- To get these details, log in to your Magento admin account. The username and password are the credentials you use to log in to your Magento account. To get the Store Code, click on Stores from the left navigation menu on the dashboard:
- From the options, select All Stores:
- In the Stores section, you will be able to see all your existing stores along with their store codes. Copy the code of the store you wish you use:
- To get the Full Domain, check the URL of the webpage from your dashboard. The first part of the URL until the slash (/) is the Full Domain. Copy it to use it in the Journey Builder:
- Paste the details in the pop-up window in the Journey Builder.
- Once all the required inputs have been specified, click on Link account. Your Magento account will get connected successfully.