This article demonstrates how to establish a connection of Microsoft SQL Server with Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- A SQL database hosted on a provider
How to establish a connection with Microsoft SQL Server
To connect your Microsoft SQL Server account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder and choose the Microsoft SQL Server app from the App drop-down field under the Steps section.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a connection.
- The Connect to Microsoft SQL Server window will pop-up asking you to enter the Server Host, Port, Database, Username and Password of your Microsoft SQL Server account:
- To get these details, you need to access your account with the provider where your database has been hosted. Copy the details associated with the database you wish to use and paste them in the pop-up window in the Journey Builder:
- Once all the required inputs have been specified, click on Link account. Your Microsoft SQL Server account will get connected successfully.