This article demonstrates how to establish a connection of Facebook Messenger with Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Facebook Messenger account
- Facebook Page associated with the Facebook Messenger account
How to establish a connection with Facebook Messenger
To connect your Facebook Messenger account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder and choose the Facebook Messenger app from the App drop-down field under the Trigger or Steps section.
- Choose a trigger or action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a connection.
- The Connect to Facebook Messenger window will pop-up asking you to enter the Page ID of the Facebook page associated with your Facebook Messenger account:
- To get the Page ID, log in to the Facebook page linked with your Facebook Messenger account. From the navigation menu on the left, select About:
- In the About section of the page, scroll down to the bottom to get the Page ID. Copy this page ID:
- Paste this Page ID in the pop-up box in the Journey Builder:
- Once all the required inputs have been specified, click on Link account. Your Facebook Messenger account will get connected successfully.
Note: There might be periodical alterations in the UI of Facebook. Navigate attentively to get the Page ID. You can also see the Page ID in the web URL of the Facebook Page.