This article demonstrates how to establish a connection of Google Distance Calculator with Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Google Cloud Platform account
- A Google Cloud Project in which Billing has been enabled
How to establish a connection with Google Distance Calculator
To connect your Google Distance Calculator account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder and choose the Google Distance Calculator app from the App drop-down field under the Steps section.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a connection.
- The Connect to Google Distance Calculator window will pop-up asking you to enter the API Key from your Google Distance Calculator account:
- To get the API Key, visit the Google Cloud Platform Console and log in to your Google account. Click on Select a project dropdown:
- Select the project for which you want to add the API Key and click on Open:
- From the navigation menu on the left, select APIs & Services:
- From the APIs & Services navigation menu on the left, select Library:
- In the API Library, search for Distance Matrix API. Select it and enable the Distance Matrix API:
- After the Distance Matrix API has been enabled, from the APIs & Services navigation menu, select Credentials:
- Click on Create Credentials. From the options displayed, select API key.
- The API key will be created and a confirmation pop-up box will be displayed. Copy this API key:
- Paste this API Key in the pop-up window in the Journey Builder:
- Once all the required inputs have been specified, click on Link account. Your Google Distance Calculator account will get connected successfully.