This article demonstrates how to establish a connection of Freshservice with Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 2 minutes
- Freshservice account
To connect your Freshservice account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder and choose the Freshservice app from the App drop-down field under the Trigger or Steps section.
- Choose a trigger or action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a connection.
- The Connect to Freshservice window will pop-up asking you to enter the Domain, API key, and Password of your Freshservice account:
- To get the domain, log in to your Freshservice account support portal and take a closer look at the web URL. If your Freshservice support URL is https://samplesupport123.freshservice.com/a/getstarted, then samplesupport123 is your domain. Specify the same in the Domain field of the Connect to Freshservice window:
Note: To log in to your Freshservice support account, specify the URL as
https://YOUR_HELPDESK_NAME.freshservice.comin your web browser.
- Now return to your Freshservice account, and click on the profile icon on the top-right hand side corner and click the Profile Settings tab:
- In the My Profile Settings window, you'll get a I'm not a robot captcha to examine your identity on the right-hand side of the screen under Delegate Approvals. Tick the checkbox. Your API key will get generated:
- Copy this API key and paste it in the API Key field of the Connect to Freshservice window.
- Enter the password of your Freshservice account in the Password field:
- Click on the Link account button. Your Freshservice account will get connected with Quickwork Journey Builder.