This article demonstrates how to establish a connection of MemberStack with Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- MemberStack account
- A website created/hosted in your MemberStack account
- Membership in your MemberStack account
To connect your MemberStack account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder and choose the MemberStack app from the App drop-down field under the Steps section.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a connection.
- The Connect to MemberStack window will pop-up asking you to enter the API key of your MemberStack account:
- To get this API key, log in to your MemberStack account. On the dashboard, click on the Power-ups tab on the left-hand side panel and select the Integrations option:
- You'll be redirected to the Integration window. Scroll down the web page and search for the Custom Integrations option under the Developer Tools section. Click on it:
- You now have the OAuth window in front of you. Click the + New API Key button to create an API key of your account:
- Give a name to your key in the New Integration window and click Create:
- The key is created with the name you have suggested. By clicking on the name, your API key will pop-up on the screen:
- Click the copy icon to copy the key and paste it in the API key field under the Connect to MemberStack window:
- Click the Link account button. Your MemberStack account is now successfully connected with Quickwork Journey Builder.
Note: If you have already some previously-created API keys in MemberStack, its list will be shown in the OAuth window under the API Keys section. You can select those, too, to establish a connection.