This article demonstrates how to establish a connection of PDF Otter with Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- PDF Otter account
- A PDF template in PDF Otter account
To connect your PDF Otter account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder and choose the PDF Otter app from the App drop-down field under the Steps section.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a connection.
- The Connect to PDF Otter window will pop-up asking you to enter the API key of the PDF Otter account:
- To get the key, log in to your PDF Otter account. Then click on the Settings option located on the top-right hand side corner of the screen. Click Account:
- Click the API Keys option on the left-hand side and copy the production key highlighted:
- Paste the copy key in the API key field of the Connect to PDF Otter window:
- Click the Link account button. Your PDF Otter account will get connected successfully.