This article demonstrates how to establish a connection of ActiveCampaign with Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- ActiveCampaign admin account
- Account name (hostname) of your ActiveCampaign admin account
To connect your ActiveCampaign account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder and choose the ActiveCampaign app from the App drop-down field under the Steps section.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a connection.
- The Connect to ActiveCampaign window will pop-up asking you to enter the API URL and API key of your ActiveCampaign account:
- To get these credentials, log in to your ActiveCampaign admin account. To log in, you need to specify your account name of the account. If your ActiveCampaign admin URL is https://demo67036.activehosted.com/admin, then demo67036 is your account name.
Note: Specify the URL as https://YOUR_ACCOUNT_NAME.activehosted.com/admin in the web browser to log in.
- Once you are logged in, you'll see your account dashboard. Click the Settings (gear icon) option on the bottom left-hand side of the screen. Then click the Developer option. You'll get the API URL and API key of your ActiveCampaign account in the API Access section:
- Copy these credentials and paste it in the relevant fields of the Connect to ActiveCampaign window:
- Click the Link account button. Your ActiveCampaign account will get connected successfully.