This article demonstrates how to establish a connection of Sejda with Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 2 minutes
- Sejda account
To connect your Sejda account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder and choose the Sejda app from the App drop-down field under the Steps section.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a connection.
- The Connect to Sejda window will pop-up asking you to enter the API key of your Sejda account:
- To get the API key, log in to your Sejda account. Click on the gear icon on the top-right hand side corner of the screen and select the Account option from the drop-down list:
- Scroll down the Account page and search for the HTML to PDF API section. This section contains the API key :
- Click the key to copy and paste it in the API key field of the Connect to Sejda window:
- Click the Link account button. Your Sejda account will get connected successfully.
Note: You'll need to have any of the paid Sejda plans to navigate thoroughly and get the API key.