This article demonstrates how to establish a connection of Stripe with Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Stripe account
To connect your Stripe account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder and choose the Stripe app from the App drop-down field under the Steps section.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a connection.
- The Connect to Stripe window will pop-up asking you to enter the Secret Key of your Stripe account:
- To get the secret key, log in to your Stripe account. Click the Developers tab on the left-hand side panel and select the API keys option:
- Under the Standard key section in the API keys window, you'll get the Secret key of your account. Click the Reveal test key token button to access the key:
- Copy the key and paste it in the Secret Key field of the Connect to Stripe window. Ensure that there are no spaces before, after, and within the key, else you'll get an error:
- Click the Link account button. Your Stipe account will get connected successfully.