This article demonstrates how to establish a connection of Zoho Inventory with Quickwork Journey Builder.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Zoho Inventory account
To connect your Zoho Inventory account with Quickwork Journey Builder, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork Journey Builder and choose the Zoho Inventory app from the App drop-down field under the Trigger or Steps section.
- Choose a trigger or action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a connection.
- The Connect to Zoho Inventory window will pop-up asking you to select the Top-level domain of your Zoho Inventory account:
- To know this, login to your Zoho Inventory account and check the web URL. The URL will mostly end with
.com. So, select
zoho.comfrom the drop-down menu:
- Click the Link account button. If you were not logged in, the Zoho Account window would pop-up asking you to sign in to your Zoho account. Specify the email address and click NEXT:
- The Quickwork Automation INVENTORY window will appear. This window contains a set of permissions to be granted so that Quickwork can perform operations in Zoho Inventory on your behalf. Click the Accept button to grant the permission:
- Your Zoho Inventory account is now connected with Quickwork Journey Builder.